iCON 15 Shower Kit suitable for Toilet, En-suite, Shower rooms & Bathrooms.
It is supplied with the iCON15 extractor fan, adjustable timer module, 140 x 140 x 100mm white square fixed external grille, 100mm x 3m PVC flexible hose and cable ties
iCON 15 Shower Kit is ideal for toilets, en-suites, shower rooms and bathrooms. Recessed into the wall or ceiling, it is stylish and unobtrusive, even in the smallest space. The quiet, powerful axial fan has been designed with simplicity in mind. A quick, core drilled hole enables immediate fixing of iCON 15. The twist on/off cover requires only a single side entry fixing screw. Cantilever fixing lugs enable recessed installation on uneven surfaces.
The 'snap-in' module is quick to fit and wire. Tiling is a breeze with the circular cover flange, reducing the need to 'make good' and one wipe and the cover is clean. Stylish, slim and unobtrusive in walls or ceilings. Unique iris shutter prevents back draughts, operates silently and helps reduce noise ingress. Interchangeable control modules match fan to installation requirements. Splash proof, tiling friendly, wipe clean cover.
A comprehensive range of accessories are available.
- SFP compliant (0.49 w/l/s) and meets 2010 Building Regulations
- 100mm (4’’) versatile axial fan
- Flow rate up to 19 l/sec (68m3/hr)
- Power consumption only 9.7 watts
- Quiet operation, Silent shutter
- Voltage supply 230-240v/1PH-50Hz
- Ductable up to 4m
- Stylish, easy to fit, slim profile
- Wall/ceiling, surface/recessed mounting
- Interchangeable control modules match fan to installation
- Choice of Silver, Sandstone, Chrome & Anthracite covers
- IPX4 Protection
- 3 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU 90000434 Control Option No Delivery Next Day Dimensions No Fan Location No Sound No Performance No Integral Shutters No IP Rating No Maximum Duct Run 3m or less Stock Item Yes Power No Room Type No Running Mode No Safety Zone Zone 1, 2 and Outside Spigot Dimension No Guarantee No
- Technical Info