The Zehnder ComfoTube 75mm is a high performance semi-rigid ductwork ideal for residential applications. The low profile, attenuation and thermal properties make it the ideal ductwork for use in small ceiling voids as well as being strong enough to be used in areas where there is a concrete pour. The clinside smooth internal lining helps to reduce the build up of dust and enable the ductwork to be cleaned, this has helped the ductwork achieve a hygiene certificate from the Hygiene Institute. The ductwork was also one of the first to be fully accredited and listed on the PCDB (Product Characteristics Database).
The ductwork can be installed much faster than conventional ductwork with a reduced number of connections helping to reduce any potential air leakage within the system. The O-rings and locking slides also help to prevent the ductwork being disconnected during first fix and maintain an airtight seal. End caps are available to prevent dust ingress during first fix and maintain a hygienic system. A variety of manifolds, ancillaries and terminations can be used with the ductwork in addition to a wide range of decorative grilles. The ductwork can also be used with the unique modular ComfoWell manifolds with integrated attenuators and filters.
ComfoTube 75mm: Key Features
- Easy and quick to install
- High-quality food-grade plastic (HDPE)
- Meets the minimum standard for PCDB accreditation
- Certified by the hygiene institute
- Low pressure losses
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for installation in concrete floors
- Crush resistant ring stiffness of ~12.0 kN/m2
- Corrosion resistant
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- No sealant or tape required
- Wide range of manifolds and grille terminations
- Suitable for use with the unique modular ComfoWell manifolds