The enhanced capacity HRV1.65 Q Plus continuously running whole-house ventilation unit with heat recovery is independently tested by the BRE maintains an ultra compact size despite its improved results.
Combining extremely low power consumption and a highly efficient heat exchanger, the HRV2.85 Q Plus is specifically designed to enhance SAP performance via Appendix Q, yet still small enough to be easily incorporated into medium or large sized dwellings.
The HRV1.65 Q Plus Range of MVHR unit comes in two different models; the ‘HMB’ & ‘B’ models which are part of our Eco version range. Each set
Features & Benefits
- Highly versatile compact unit
- Extremely low Specific Fan Power; down to 0.43 W/l/s
- Highly efficient heat exchanger; up to 89%
- Airflow up to 96l/s (344m3/h) at 100 Pa.
- Accepts 125mm ducting no adaptors required
- Intelligent frost protection, stepped reduction of supply air rates prevents HRV unit from freezing
- ISO Coarse 55% (G3) filters as standard with ISO Coarse 60% (G4) as an option
- Fully adjustable boost overrun timer 0-60 minutes; can be used with non-latching (momentary) switches to prevent unit from being accidentally left in boost mode
- Volt free switching control
- Intelligent controller, quick and easy to commission
- Lightweight for easy handling
- Quick fix mounting bracket
- IP32 rating
- On board aura-t™ option
- Independent fan adjustment
- Effective in reducing pollutants in the home and improving Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), therefore reducing the risk of Toxic Home Syndrome
|Brand||TITON CVU CAT 63|