The AIROVENT continuous mechanical extract ventilation range is designed for the simultaneous ventilation of separate areas in the home or as a multipoint extractor system for a wide range of light commercial applications. In the home, the system is usually located in the loft or airing cupboard with ducts taken to the bathroom, utility room and toilets to removes air pollutants such as water vapour and odours. The AIROVENT range is also ideal for a variety of light commercial applications such as toilets, fitting rooms, and kiosks. The units can be installed at any angle and where the ambient air has a high level of humidity.
The AIROVENT MEV WH6B is compact, powerful, and lightweight and has been specifically designed to be installed with Airflow’s low energy, low system pressure and easily installed AirflexPro semi rigid ducting system.
Central extract unit with 125mm diameter port to outside and six ports suitable for Airflex Pro to wet rooms.
Suitable for domestic and light commercial use.
- Multiple fan speeds available to ensure the unit is run at its most efficient.
- Low energy EC motor.
- Utilises forward curve centrifugal fan technology.
- Durable and long-lasting design.
- Easy maintenance when installed.
- Airflows of up to 98 litres per second (355m3/h) at 137Pa.
- Energy consumption for every day airflow rates as low as 8 Watts.
- Compatible with Airflow`s 75mm Ø AirflexPro low energy, low system pressure, semi rigid ducting system.
- Standard 125mm diameter male connection port to outside.
- Complies to Building Regulations Part L Volume 1: Dwellings.
- A preferred method of ventilation in Building Regulations Part F Volume 1: Dwellings.
- Three speed switches (No: 90000541) available for manual fan speed control.
- In room adjustable humidistat (No: 9041570) available for automatic fan speed control.
|Brand||AIRFLOW (CAT 60)|