Product: DUPLEXbase PS 650
DUPLEXbase PS 650 is designed for the energy efficient, comfort ventilation of schools,restaurants, sports halls, shops, and offices as the unit has a powerful air delivery with low energy consumption and exceptionally high thermal efficiency. With a range of control options including Internet and BMS compatibility for "On Demand" ventilation the unit also incorporates an automatic, 100% summer by-pass to isolate the heat recovery function during the hotter months.
Unique to DUPLEXbase PS Range is the ability to position the unit on the floor or in a ceiling-suspended configuration, indoors or floor-standing outdoors (accessories required). This versatile design also allows the unit to be installed as either a left or right-hand version. The front door enables easy access to all components. Inlet and outlet ports are rectangular. The unit has separate doors which allow for an easy filter change.
The casing thickness of 30 mm, is made of: – Steel sheet with aluzinc coating AZ 185 (corrosion class C4 according to EN ISO 12944-2) and a thickness of 0.8 mm – Polyisocyanurates (PIR) 30mm – Heat transfer coefficient =0.024W/mK Housing properties according to DIN EN 1886: – Mechanical stability: D1 – Housing leakage: L2 – Thermal insulation: T2 – Thermal bridge class: TB2 Building material class according to DIN EN 13501: B-s2-d0 Condensate tray with integrated stainless steel tray.
This provides exceptional flexibility for designers in the specification phase and gives contractors the opportunity to locate the unit in the optimum position.
Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery is an important component in creating a healthier living and working environment while contributing to the overall reduction of a building’s carbon emissions whilst increasing energy savings through the reduction of heating costs.
- Extracts up to 650 m3/h (0.18 m3/s) at 170 Pa
- Excellent heat recovery efficiency over 90%
- Compact design and high flexibility in unit positioning
- 2 year warranty*
- Offices and shops
- Schools and nurseries
- Sport halls
- Large plastic cross-counter flow heat exchanger with high efficiency over 90%
- Energy-saving, maintenance-free EC fans with low SFP and constant air flow volume control
- Compact unit - universally usable as horizontal or ceiling mounted, outside air intake right or left
- Easy maintenance through large access doors where filters, heat exchanger and fans can be easily removed
- Automatic, temperature controlled summer bypass, where the heat exchanger is covered 100%
- Frost protection via reduction of air flow volume of the supply air fan
- Supply air filter ePM1 55% (F7) and exhaust air filter ePM10 50% (M5) as standard. Filter monitoring via differential pressure. - ISO 16890 compliant
- Electronic 10-step digital controller with LCD display
- User control via internet connection
- Optional sensors (humidity, air quality, CO2) are available for on demand ventilation
- Shut-off dampers and flexible connectors are available as accessory
- Integrated electric pre-heater as an option
- Available with modular heating (optional electric or water heating coils)
- Available with modular cooling (optional DX or water cooling coils)
- Control system with a web server, as standard
- Constant flow control (optional)
- Constant pressure control (optional)
- Fulfils VDI 6022 hygiene standard
- H 1100mm x L 1370mm x W 298mm
- Spigot connection: 250mm x 200mm
- Weight: 105 kg
* Excluding motors. The motor warranty is one year from the date of purchase.