Digital Vacuum Gauge - VG-64
The VG64 Digital Vacuum Gauge accurately reads vacuum from 12,000 microns down to 0 over a Wide Temperature Range.
The Digital Vacuum Gauge is suitable for field or laboratory use. The vacuum can be displayed in user selectable units: Microns (milliTorrs), PSI, milliBars, Inches of Hg and Pascal.
Great for Vacuum Measurements during System Evacuation or High Precision Laboratory Tests.
NOTE: A 9-Volt Battery is Required. Sold Separately.
- Fast Update Rate ( Every 1/2 Second)
- Low Power Dissipation
- Out of Temperature Range Indicator
- Good Accuracy at Higher Pressures (above 300 Microns)
- 10 Minute Auto Shut Off Only When no Vacuum is Detected
- Self Diagnostic and Sensor Dirty Indicator
- Vacuum Displayed in 7 International Units/Scales (Micron, PSI, InHg, mbar, Pascal, Torr, mTorr)
|Brand||JAVAN (CAT 93)|