Truly smart flue gas measurement on heating systems with the testo 300 flue gas analyzer. High-quality sensors, intuitive operation with smart-touch technology and smart features, such as efficient documentation and e-mailing of reports, will make your day-to-day work easier.
testo 300 flue gas analyzer with smart-touch operation – Features
• Fitted with O2 sensor, and 4,000ppm CO sensor
• Longer sensor service life thanks to automatic sensor protection
• TÜV-tested according to EN 50379, Parts 1-3
• Supplied with compact flue gas probe with latching connector to ensure a reliable and robust connection
• Optionally available probes and accessories for further measuring tasks, such as gas flow pressure measurement, gas pipe testing, differential temperature measurement and ambient CO measurement.
Smart, intuitive, efficient: easy operation in day-to-day work
• Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the flue gas analyser: the display responds without delay – just as easy as on your smartphone
• Get the measurement result faster: clearly structured measurement menus for all relevant measurements
• Create documentation (including measuring value, measuring location, customer data) easily on site
• Save PDF measurement reports directly in the instrument and always have them available
• Signature function: your customer can sign measurement reports directly on the instrument
• E-mail measurement reports directly to the office or to customers via WiFi hotspot
• Large 5-inch HD display – enables you to see all the system's parameters immediately
• Ready to use straight away: in standby mode, the testo 300 is ready to measure at the touch of a button. Use it straight away with the next customer – because you no longer need to wait for the end of the zeroing phase
• Integrated Bluetooth® interface: immediate printout of the measuring values on site with the appropriate printer (optional) or transfer of pdf reports to PC or smartphone.