he new CME3.1 Q Plus is ideal for continuous extract of stale, damp and polluted air to the outside environment.
The CME3.1 Q Plus is the latest addition to the centralised mechanical extract unit range. The combination of aesthetic smooth lines and a low profile makes it the ideal solution for hidden ceiling installation in flats and apartments.
The unit has a very large duty range over 113 l/s (405 m3/hr) at 200 Pa.
Features & Benefits
- High energy efficiency levels, via Electronically Commutated (EC) motor
- Very low power consumption/specific fan power
- Airflow up to 121 l/s (445 m3/h) at 100 Pa
- Compact – unit is small and low in profile, can be fitted in airing cupboards, cupboards or loft spaces
- Easy installation due to innovative sub-assembly and unique packaging design
- Optional adjustable humidity sensor (between 55% RH & 85% RH) increases unit’s speed proportionally
- Low unit noise
- Fully adjustable boost overrun timer 0-30 minutes
- Can accept either Ø125 and/or Ø100
- Unit can be cleaned and serviced without disturbing ducting
- For use in conjunction with Titon trickle vents
- Available in volt free and switch live inputs
- Quick and easy commissioning
- Demand control ventilation ready
- Wide duty range
- Can be mounted on any plane
TP342A – CME3.1 Q Plus
TP342HA – CME3.1 Q Plus, humidity sensor
Switch live inputs
TP342HALS – CME3.1 Q Plus, humidity sensor and switch live inputs
Indicator Ready (auralite® CME – TP517)
TP342CH – CME 3.1 Q Plus, humidity sensor, controls ready (Full assembly).
|Brand||TITON CVU CAT 63|