The Zehnder ComfoAir Flex has been developed as an ideal solution for apartments and small dwellings, where an efficient use of space for living is important. Thanks to its compact design with minimal dimensions of 1068 x 868 x 299 mm (L x W x H), the Zehnder ComfoAir Flex enables space-saving installation in suspended ceilings for a harmonious integration into any apartment. The Zehnder ComfoAir Flex delivers an impressive performance with air volumes up to 250 m³/h at an external pressure of 200 Pa, to guarantee a comfortable and healthy indoor climate. Additionally the new innovative ventilation unit from Zehnder is fitted with what have been proven to be the quietest fans on the market in their size. Even during full operation, the residential ventilation unit convinces with low casing radiation which provides an incredibly quiet noise level for more comfort in your home. In conjunction with the custom made heat exchanger, it`s possible for our new ceiling mounted unit to achieve an excellent energy efficiency with very low electric consumption. Due to high quality components which are custom made to work together in perfect harmony, the ComfoAir Flex enables an efficient, reliable and durable operation. With the enhanced filter concept with standard ISO Coarse (G4) filters for supply and extract air and the optional ePM 1 (F7) filter, the Zehnder ComfoAir Flex can deliver pollen free fresh air. Moreover the filter replacement is always at the right time, due to a time and flow based filter alert.
- The best automatically adjusted indoor climate all year round guaranteed by the Climate Switch® technology.
- Reduces pollutants entering the home: enhanced filter concept filter for supply of clean fresh air into your dwelling.
- Space-saving installation in suspended ceilings for a harmonious integration into any apartment due to its minimal dimensions of 1068 x 868 x 299 mm (L x W x H).
- Increased comfort thanks to incredible quiet noise level even during full operation.
- An impressive performance in a compact design with air volumes up to 250 m³/h at an external pressure of 200 Pa to guarantee a comfortable and healthy indoor climate.
- High level of heat recovery combined with very low energy consumption: due to a custom made heat exchanger and the latest fan technology.
- Easy and convenient operation: built-in WiFi connection enables a direct control via the Zehnder ComfoControl App.
- Reduction of excessively dry and humid air thanks to the humidity recovery with the Zehnder enthalpy exchanger (available in 2022).
- Flexibility and security for planning and installation as one unit combines right and left orientation, which can be changed through the Zehnder ComfoControl App.
- Easy and flexible mounting on the ceiling, thanks to the 4 x 45 degrees turnable bends.
- Quick and easy commissioning by constant air flow with assistance via the Zehnder ComfoControl App which guides you through the steps.